What We Believe
Promise...We make every one of our baby products to the highest possible safety and quality standards.
Dream...Caring for little ones as sensitively and lovingly as any good parent, our simple and natural products give your baby the healthiest possible start in life.
Passion...Just as you love your newborn child, we passionately believe in creating sensitive, natural products that will not irritate your precious baby in any way. We are very proud of what we do and we hope you love our products as much as we love creating them!
Meet The Team!
We are a small hard working team based in Kibworth Beauchamp, South Leicestershire. The UK head office runs this website & all social media, and also houses Design and Marketing for Natures Purest Worldwide, UK wholesale, world-wide wholesale, franchise and the accounts department.
When Natures Purest was founded back in 2006 by Jane Albon it was an inspiring concept for babies with just 5 pieces of the Hug Me Bear collection. We now have 14 ranges with over 240 products on offer around the world with a presence in 46 countries.
Back, left to right: Cathy, Jane, Lois & Josie. Front, left to right: Louisa, Becky, Kara, Charlotte & Jessie.
With the world economy changing so drastically over the last few years, we too have made many changes, the biggest being our move to Sri Lanka for all our manufacturing. Natures Purest now has its own factory and the beautiful eco friendly island makes the perfect setting for our new home. Products now carry both the Oeko-Tex 100 and the fabulous Garments Without Guilt certification giving everyone that extra peace of mind.
2012 also saw the launch of our franchise stores in the UK giving us a greater High Street presence and allowing the whole collection to be displayed in beautiful shops and helping grow the Natures Purest family around the county.
For more information regarding franchise & licensing and U.K. and overseas Wholesale opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is naturally coloured cotton?
It is a pigmented fibre that grows in shades of green and brown. The natural colour is from the plants inherent natural genetic properties. It is also 100% free from pollution-causing fertilisers, harmful pesticides and chemicals.
Soft, luxurious Natures Purest naturally coloured cotton products don't just let your baby's skin breathe easier. Made to the highest ethical labour standards, they also ensure your grandchildren and great grandchildren will breathe easier tomorrow.
Our simple and natural products give your baby the healthiest possible start in life.
If you insist on ultimate peace of mind for yourself and your loved ones, insist on having Natures Purest. The finest 100% natural and pure cotton.
What makes our naturally coloured cotton so special?
Adding nothing is what makes our cotton so special! No dyes. No bleach. No chemical pesticides. No heavy metals. No formaldehyde. No chlorinated phenols. No chloro-organic carriers. No biologically active finishes. Just 100% Natural and Pure.
Did You Know?
- Conventional cotton accounts for just 3% of all farmland worldwide but uses around 25% of all pesticides. It takes one cup (113gms or 4oz) of harmful chemicals to Manufacture 1 conventional T-shirt.
- Bleaches and dyes are toxic chemicals and when used in the processing and manufacture of conventional cotton garments traces of these toxins remain in the fabrics. Therefore, not only does the process have a detrimental effect on the environment but can also affect the consumer. Worst of all the disposal of the waste chemicals used to process the cotton can destroy eco systems that have taken millions of years to evolve.
- The skin is the body's largest organ. Different to an adult, a baby's skin is extremely sensitive and more vulnerable to toxins and chemicals. Harmful substances can easily penetrate through the skin into baby's body and blood stream.
- In their first year of life, babies spend around 16 hours a day sleeping! When not resting in their cribs, babies spend a lot of time playing in their bedroom so you can see how important it is to surround them with healthy, natural products and toys.
- Great for baby, Natures Purest PH friendly, unprocessed fabric that breathes as naturally as your baby's skin.
- Good for the environment, Natures Purests cotton is grown organically without using toxic fertilisers and chemical pesticides ensuring environmentally sustainable production. No Dyeing is necessary, therefore there is no industrial sewage or pollution.